If you want to buy some of our delicious products you have the choice to either visit us or to use our order form on the page and get your order with our next meat delivery. If you decide to drop by, please phone in advance so we can make sure, that we are at home. Either way, you will find products and prices on our order form.
Please note: Because meat is a natural product and for that varies in size and weight, you normally find a approximate package size of the given product in the order form. For that, the precise price for your order can be slightly more or less than the price read on the order form. After we packed your order we will send you the precise price by email (with the bill attached as a PDF-file). This will be 1-2 days before delivery.
Prices are in canadian Dollar.
All our products are available in the Lower Mainland and the Okanagan by personal delivery. We deliver 10-11 times a year (around every 4 weeks) to several meeting points in the Lower Mainland and the Okanagan.
If you are interested, please let us know by e-mail, phone or fax and send us your contact details so we can put you on our customer-list. We will notify you in advance to each delivery by e-mail, approximately 1-2 weeks before the trip, which will still give you time to order.
The exact delivery date (Fridays in the Okanagan and Saturdays in the Lower Mainland) will also be announced on our website as soon as possible (see “Upcoming Events” on the right side menu).
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us.
Our meeting points are so far (we are open for new suggestions):
- Cache Creek: Please arrange exact place by phone!
- Kamloops: Petro Canada Bulk Fuel (Castle Fuels) at 1639 Trans Canada Hwy (East Frontage Road)
- Vernon: West of Hwy 97 on parking lot of Baseball Diamond Park (across Army Base)
- Winfield: arrange exact place by phone
- Kelowna:East Side of the Home Depot Parking Lot at Banks Road (across Starbucks)
- Westbank: 2565 Main Street (between Buckerfield and Greyhound Station)
- Merrit: At De Wolf Way in front of the Dairy Queen & Esso Gas Station
- Hope: Please arrange exact place by phone!
- Chilliwack: At The Local Harvest Market, 7697 Lickman Road (Anita’s Organic new store)
- Abbotsford: At Sumas Exit, at the Starbucks south of Hwy 1, close to COSTCO
- Surrey: At Exit 50 on 104 Ave, besides the corner with 164 Street (click here to see the exact location)
- Burnaby: On far southeast Corner on the Parking Lot of the Brentwood Mall (Lougheed & Beta)
- North Vancouver: Mollie Nye Way at the north end of the Parking Lot at Karen Magnussen Community Rec Centre, 2300 Kirkstone Rd (click here to see the exact location)
- Vancouver: At the Vancouver: Unitarian Church 949 West 49th Ave
- Steveston: At the public parking lot behind the Hotel Steveston